A Virtually Limitless Color Palette
Formulated from a palette of 23 earth tones, DaVinci’s multi-width composite slate tile blends offer a broad spectrum of blends to complement any home. Up to eight different tones per blend create a natural variance in color patterns, giving you a more beautiful, authentic look. Don’t see a blend that matches your home?
DaVinci offers a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color for your project.
Talk to us to learn more about custom colors and blends.
DaVinci Slate composite tiles are also available in EcoBlend cool roof colors, which help reduce your heating and cooling costs and meet LEED-NC and initial ENERGY STAR requirements.
DaVinci Slate, multi-width composite slate is carefully engineered to provide the authentic look and durability of natural slate. Our multi-width product will enhance the beauty of your home while protecting the earth’s natural resources. DaVinci Slate is easy to install and costs considerably less than natural slate making it an ideal economic choice.
- DaVinci composite slate polymer tiles are carefully crafted using only virgin resins to guarantee a sustainable product
- Available in 12″, 10″, 9″, 7″ and 6″ widths…bundles arrive at the job site pre-sorted by color and size, eliminating on-site sorting and guesswork
- We offer a variety of blends, or you can use our virtually limitless color palette to create a unique color blend for your project. Use our color blend tool to create your custom blend
- Composite slate crafted to display rough edges and natural stone-like surface textures for a more authentic look
- At a 1/2″ tile thickness DaVinci Slate roof tiles are twice the thickness of most other synthetic slates
- Multiple widths help create a more natural, non-repeating appearance that can be laid in a straight or staggered pattern
- DaVinci Slate composite roofing tiles come in EcoBlend Cool Roof colors helping reduce your heating and cooling costs
- 100% Recyclable
Safety and Warranty
DaVinci Slate synthetic roofing tiles have achieved the highest possible test ratings for fire, wind and impact and have been approved and preferred by cities and subdivisions nationwide. This gives you a more secure home for your family.
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E 108)
- 110 MPH Wind resistance (ASTM D3161)
- Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Lifetime Limited Material Warranty
- Miami Dade Code Approvals
- ICC-ES (ESR-2119)
- Texas Department of Insurance approved