Whether it’s for homeowners insurance or to budge for improvements to a commercial building, what info is in a roof replacement estimate is good information to have. Not only do you need to understand your roof work estimate for your own peace of mind, but doing so can help you get the best deal with your homeowners insurance. That said, you need a roof inspection and roofing estimate from a reputable local roofing company.
Home Perfect Exteriors, Chesterfield MO’s trusted roofing company has the experience and industry knowledge to offer thorough roof inspections and detailed roof replacement estimates. We can also go over all paperwork to help you get the best deal on your roofing work.
When you understand what’s in a legitimate roof replacement estimate, you can spot shady roofing companies a mile away. A professional roofing estimate should have:
- Scope of Work – A full list of all roofing work to be performed, with specific roof terms and roofing techniques clearly outline, should be included so that you know what you’re paying for.
- Estimated Roofing Material Costs – A reputable roofing company will also clearly state the amount and cost of materials for your roof replacement, including roofing, but also underlayment, drip edges, ventilation systems, roofing nails, underlayment, and gutters.
- Timeline of Work & Labor Costs – Another important factor to the roofing estimate is a clear and precise projected timeline with costs for professional roofers to do the work.
- Workmanship Guarantees – There should be some guarantee that your roofers will do the work to specifications with the materials listed.
- Warranty Information – The terms of the warranties for all the roofing materials and the installation work should also be outline in a roof replacement estimate.
Home Perfect Exteriors: Chesterfield MO’s Roof Replacement Experts
When homeowners in the Chesterfield MO area need a new roof, Home Perfect Exteriors is the company that can make it happen. We offer free roof inspections and always provide detailed, thorough written estimates covering everything you need to know about the roof replacement process. Contact us to schedule a roof inspection today!